Volume Discounts Available. Contact Us for Details.
Note, this product ships to commercial addresses only.
Extraction Grade™ 70/30 - n-Butane - C4H10 (70%) & Propane -C3H8 (30%) Mix
Extraction Grade™ n-butane-propane mix is free of any sulfur-based mercaptan odorants, colorless, clean, and non-detectable limits* of toxic BTEX compounds which are benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylene.
- Extraction Grade™ 99.5% pure n-butane mixed with 99.5% pure propane
- Boiling point: -5.8°F (-21°C)
- Molecular formula for Butane: C4-H10
- Molecular formula for Propane: C3-H8
- Vapor pressure: 45 psig at 70°F (21.1°C)
- CAS Number for Butane: 106-97-8
- CAS Number for Propane: 74-98-6
- Fitted with CGA 555 valve for liquid-to-liquid applications. Note: HT cylinder fitted with 3/4" NPT valve
In-House Cylinder Cleaning
- Available in:
- 20 Pounds Extraction Grade™
- 100 Pounds Extraction Grade™
- 450 Pounds Extraction Grade™
- Without cylinder (Customer supplies own cylinder)
- Purchase cylinder (Customer buys and owns the cylinder)
- Rent cylinder We will charge a deposit for the cylinder, which will be refunded upon return of the cylinder. The minimum rental period is (1) day, which includes the day the cylinder leaves our facilities through 4:00 p.m. the next day. The rental cost of a carbon steel cylinder is calculated as follows:
- LP5 cylinder for 20 pounds ($0.30 per day)
- FX cylinder for 100 pounds ($0.75 per day)
- HT cylinder for 450 pounds ($1.50 per day)
- Subscribe (Upon approval). Hassle-free subscription includes
- Carbon steel cylinder preparation - $100 value (HT cylinder)
- Cleaning of the cylinder - up to $150 value (HT cylinder)
- Re-painting of the cylinder - up to $75 value (HT cylinder)
- Re-valving from 510 valve to 555 liquid gas compliant valve - $60 value
- 555 valve fitting - $10 value
- 555 check valve - $30 value
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) - $100 value
The 70% n-Butane and 30% propane is the blend of choice for many cannabis extractors. This blend allows the solvent to extract a fuller flavor of the terpene profile and lighter color of butane hash oil (BHO) as compared to 100% n-butane extraction. We use ultra-high purity (UHP), 99.5% Extraction Grade™ n-Butane and propane for our 70/30 mix.
99.5% Ultra-High Purity (UHP) Extraction Grade™ n-Butane and Propane mix. Ideal for extraction.
*None detected - below the minimum detection limit (MDL) of 0.5 PPM.