Volume Discounts Available. Contact Us for Details.
Dry Ice (CO2)
High Precision Gas provides nugget dry ice in a variety of sizes. Our dry ice can be used in an array of applications from the food industry to the specialty gas industry.
- Boiling point: -69.9°F (-56.61°C)
- Flash point: -109.3 °F (-78.5 °C)
- Vapor pressure: 5.73 MPa at 68°F (20°C)
- Molecular formula: CO2
- CAS Number: 124-38-9
- Available in:
- 500 Pounds
- 1,000 Pounds
- Without bin (Customer supplies own bin)
- Purchase bin (Customer buys and owns the bin)
- Rent bin *We will charge a deposit for the bin, which will be refunded upon return of the bin. The minimum rental period is (1) day, which includes the day the cylinder leaves our facilities through 4:00 p.m. the next day. The rental cost of the dry ice bin is calculated at $2.00 per day per bin.